Pizza recipe for diabetics

Share your recipes with us all or browse for ideas to try.
Diabetia Diabetic

Pizza recipe for diabetics

Postby Diabetia Diabetic » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:09 pm

Tasty < source, based on malt psyllium seeds without wheat flour.
Here’s a recipe for pizza that works for us diabetics who do not eat a lot carbohydrates. Have tried it myself and it tasted very crunchy.

Here’s how I did: 1 egg was whipped up with a little salt, about 2 tablespoons (or more …) olive oil and rapeseed oil (depending on which flavor you prefer) was mixed with thet egg, 1 squirt cream, then I spiced with garlic powder, basil and oregano. Finally, I had the malt psyllium seeds, about 1 1 / 2 tablespoons of whipping was connected to the rest. I let it swell for a while and then I spread it out as a round plate on a baking paper. In oven at 200 Celsius for about 15 minutes, I have hot air oven, and therefore I think the result was crunchy, I let it also remain steady at around 50 C to the drying effect on in about 10 minutes. This was quite delicious!
Then I spread on homemade tomato sauce, dry ham, tomatoes, onions and lots of Parmesan cheese before it went into the oven again so that the cheese is melted and the onions were soft. When it was clear I decorated with basil, rocket and olive oil and Parmesan cheese.

Clenbut

Postby Clenbut » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:45 am

It is a good recipe for the diabetic patients, they can also eat without any problem, thanks for sharing that.

chillz

Postby chillz » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:22 am

The recipe looks delicious, it will help the diabetic people who likes eating pizza and make their own diabetes pizza. great :)

johnhawk

Postby johnhawk » Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:43 am

I like your post here.!

Lombard

Postby Lombard » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:54 am

This is superb and i find it is very good and healthful for the diabetics and many peoples avoid pizza due to high carbohydrates but your recipe will help them to eat their desired food.

Return to “Diabetic Recipes”