Some advice on saving money

All off topic talking is done here.
alyssaly

Some advice on saving money

Postby alyssaly » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:33 am

Saving money is difficult!I almost don't know where my money goes!So depressed.I am looking ways to save money.Here I list some I usually use!
First,Write down the way of each money goes, no matter the size of the amount.
Second,find some free products.There are many festivals.We need purchase some gifts for our lovers.So the free gifts are one choice!Recently the Christmas is coming,I have purchased a free gift at this site: This can help you save money in some way~
Third,get some coupons.There are many sites that supplies coupons!You can be the member of these kinds of sites.As time goes,you will find you can save more money in this way.
Hope these could help you in a certain degree.

gsmbooster

Postby gsmbooster » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:48 am

Yes, I also agree with the fact that by using discount coupons one can easily save lots of money, as one can easily get good amount of discounts on the mentioned price.

Heaven

Postby Heaven » Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:35 am

Hi.....

First, you need to write down your regular expenses: Rent, utilities, cable, phone bills, credit card bills, etc etc. That gives you an idea how much money you have left over after paying your fixed expenses. If that doesn't leave you with enough to buy food and some money to put into savings, you will need to cut back your fixed expenses.
In order to keep our food budget under control, I make a 2-week meal plan. I buy most of the ingredients on payday and then simply stay home.

Connell

Postby Connell » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:13 am

Thank you for shared these kind advices...
These are really great for us because in this modern and fast world, we need these advices badly to live a happiest life..

danielagency

Postby danielagency » Thu May 10, 2012 5:15 am

Saving money is very much important, one need to control the money flow by putting the money in proper way to the saving.

keyshawnroderick

Postby keyshawnroderick » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:31 pm

I found exactly what I was looking for. I appreciate the time and effort you take to help people get around this beautiful and fascinating site .

Return to “Coffee Room”