Kevin Trudeau on Mangosteen and other "Magic" juices

Latest news and information.
XANGOSOURCE

Postby XANGOSOURCE » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:19 pm

Kevin Trudeau is fast becoming the nation’s foremost consumer advocate. Adopting as both his business and personal mission statement a vow to “positively impact the whole person,” Kevin has built a $2 billion global business empire that marketed or sold products that he personally used and believed in 100 percent. Kevin knows from personal experience how big business and government try to debunk individuals who promote products that could hurt the profits of the giant multinational corporations. Kevin is the Author of New York Times Bestseller ‘Natural Cures “they” don’t want you to know about.’ and ‘The weight loss Secrets they don’t want you to know about’ Here is a newsletter Kevin wrote on the three "magic" juices.

Good Products

People come up to me all the time and ask what is one simple thing that they can do without changing their lifestyle that can make them feel better, reverse disease, and prevent disease. Well, there are a lot of things you could do that would provide those benefits. If we go back to our basic premise, which is you are sick because you have toxins in your body and you have nutritional deficiencies. Then let’s ask ourselves what we can do that can help get rid of toxins in our body and supply us with massive amounts of nutrition. If those two things happen there is an excellent chance that you will feel better, have more energy, as well as having many medical symptoms vanish.

There are three fruits that do exactly that. The mangosteen fruit, the wolfberry (known as gogi), and the noni fruit. These fruits come from around the world, not America. We can’t get them fresh. There are companies that sell bottled mangosteen juice, gogi juice, and noni juice. In most cases, unfortunately, theses juices have been pasteurized, which means they have been heated and many of the enzymes have been destroyed. However, the benefits of drinking these juices outweigh the fact that they have been pasteurized. Drinking these juices seems to help detoxify the body of toxins, as well as supply super nutrition directly into the cells.

There are many other things that seem to be occurring when a person drinks these three juices. I have seen firsthand diseases and illnesses simply vanish within a few months after drinking theses juices. These diseases include acid reflux, GERD hiatal hernias, arthritis, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, depression, anxiety, asthma, irritable bowel disease, urinary tract infections, diverticulitis, sleep disorders, allergies, eczema, joint pain, lupus, migraine headaches, diabetes, cancers, hypertension, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, fungal infections, bacterial infections, viral infections, PMS problems, and more. It appears that these juices can equal, or even out-perform preion and over the counter drugs, including Nexium, Prevacid, Zantax, Pepcid, Allegra, Claritin, Singulare, Pregnazone, Valium, Zanax, Prozac, Zoloft, Paxil, Lexapro, Vicodin, Celebrex, Dextra, Naprosyn, ibuprofen, Lipitor, Zocor, Pravachol, Ultram, Talwin, and many, many more. These juices have been reported to reduce the risk of diabetes, increase energy, produce beautiful skin, lower and maintains cholesterol levels, reduces arthritis inflammation and pain, as well as relieving pain, muscle tenderness, fatigue, and sleep disturbances of fibromyalgia. There are many other reported health benefits as well. The great thing about these juices as they are not “vitamins and minerals” they are simply fruit juices, which means you are getting the vitamins, minerals and cofactors in their complete natural state and in the exact proportion nature intended. This is a good example of a whole-food supplement as I describe in my book. I would highly encourage anyone and everyone to drink these juices on a regular basis. I believe you will see spectacular health benefits.

When people come up to me, tell me about their health problems, and ask me for answers, I always say the same thing how many of the things in Chapter 6 are you doing? Do those things for three to six months, then see if you still if you still have your health problems. If you are not willing to do the things I mention in Chapter 6, which I believe are in effect ways of cleaning out the toxins, adding super nutrition, balancing out the electromagnetic energy fields in the body, which in turn turn your body alkaline, then how do you intend on curing your disease? Remember, diseases just don’t happen, you give them to yourself. These are three juices that I highly encourage and recommend….. (Mangosteen Juice, Gogi Juice and Noni Juice)

To your health,Michael

Blogpostwriter

juices

Postby Blogpostwriter » Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:15 am

Nice review here. My grandmother has a diabetes and i would suggest her to follow your examples. She eat's few selected foods only and with this I hope she'll be able to feel better despite her illness.

jesusmosses

Signs Of Diabetes

Postby jesusmosses » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:30 am

Thanks for your nice information.

Return to “News Archive”