Just got here

Come on in here and introduce yourself.
shannow

Just got here

Postby shannow » Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:14 am

I dont know if I belong here or not .
I just had a blood test and am told that my blood sugar is too high and I should start eating a diabetic diet and avoid sugar .
After just two days with no sugar I am finding my food and drink absolutely tasteless.
Is there any form of sweetener that is acceptable .and are shop bought frozen meals alright to eat .
Cheers
Jon

gobbly2100

Diabetes

Postby gobbly2100 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:10 am

Hey Jon, welcome to the forum!

I have to ask, have you actually been diagnosed with diabetes or hae you used a blood testing kit of someone you know with diabetes?

If you have diabetes which type is it you have? Is it 1 or 2?

shannow

Re Just got here

Postby shannow » Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:22 am

Hi .I have not been diagnosed as diabetic, my doctor ordered a blood test , That one where you starve for 12 hours and the results showed that my blood sugar was too high so he has told me to go onto a diabetic diet .
I am trying to avoid eating any sugar and for a couple of days went without any sweetener which didnt go down very well .
I hve since discovered canderell which i find quite good but I have since read an article which says that Aspartame is a poison .
I need some advice here
Cheers
Jon

gobbly2100

Diabetes

Postby gobbly2100 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:44 pm

Hello again Jon,

It sounds a little strange your doctor has not actually said you have anything wrong with you yet he suggests a diabetic diet.

My advice to you is not to just cut out all sugar neccassarily but certainly reduce your intake and also if you do have diabetes it is a good idea to reduce your fat intake too.

Just eat healthy is the best you can do.

You really should confirm you have diabetes from your doctor though before taking any further action.

I am confused as generally people with diabetes have to take daily injections or get prescribed special drugs to reduce something called insulin resistance.

Ammycin

Postby Ammycin » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:54 am

Still wait for blood test report.

stevansmith255

Hello Friends.....

Postby stevansmith255 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:43 pm

Hello Everybody,
This is Stevan Smith here.... Very Happy to be here. Thanks a lot.

Thanks!
Stevan Smith

labixiaoxin

wholesale corsets

Postby labixiaoxin » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:04 am

When the international trading model changes into small business sale, are very popular and easy no matter on Europe or America. And most ladies like to match the fashion corset with to build up slender shape.

betty129

Postby betty129 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:42 pm

Hi everybody this is Betty...Even though i don't have diabetes ma hubby has and he takes insulin everyday . He was diagnosed diabetes last year on the world diabetes day thanks to the initiatives taken by International Diabetes Federation which we came through website HOLIDAY BUZZ .i think whole community with diabetes are grateful to Frederick Banting who gave insulin to the world.....

Return to “Introductions”